Dr Ed's Video Webcast 8/22/22

Aug 22, 2022 1 min read
Dr Ed's Video Webcast 8/22/22

The economic slowdown so far this year is not the game-changing “official” recession so widely feared. Waiting and waiting for this Godot of a recession is muting economic activity, but also inhibiting excesses.

Below is exclusive early access to Dr Ed's Webcast for paid members. This post and video will open to the public on a later date.

That’s why we expect any recession that does show up—a scenario we give 35% odds—to be mild and roll through the economy gradually by sector. We see a slow-growth scenario as the most likely outlook (60% odds) and an inflationary boom the least (5%). … Also: We turn our spotlight on what a rolling recession might look like and how September might treat the stock market.

Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to Yardeni QuickTakes.
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
You've successfully subscribed to Yardeni QuickTakes.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info has been updated.
Your billing was not updated.